Improving the Customer Experience by Anticipating Customer Needs and Optimising Work to Provide Faster and More Effective Outcomes Through Intelligent Enterprise .
By’2020, Gartner predicts that 85% of brand interactions will be managed by bots, not humans, but just 3% of organisations responding to CX Network’s 2020 survey consider themselves established within the field of AI.
It’s with this in mind IQPCC’have created a new forum for 2018 ‘AI for Customer Experience‘, taking place 10th – 11th April, 2018 in London. Compared with other events in the industry we are not just talking about the future of AI, we are bringing you 20+ case studies from organisations that are already using AI in their customer experience strategies and seeing tangible results.?
Early confirmed speakers include:
- Sherrie Simmons- COO,
- Sol Rashidi- Chief Data & Cognitive Officer,
Royal Caribbean International
- Luis Bitenbourt-Emilio- Principal Director of Engineering- Machine Learning,‘Reddit’
- Bernard Szerderkenyi- VP Customer Management,
- James Alexander- Decisioning Director,
- Realise the extra revenue that AI creates by supporting your current staff and various verticals your consumers interact with
- Maximise the upsell of your products and services by using the latest market-leading technologies for a better customer journey
- Become truly customer-centric by integrating highly profitable new AI and machine learning technologies.
600! – book your place online here or call +44 (0) 207 036 1300.