A forward thinking consultancy, who partners with leaders in the financial service space, is looking to bring on a Senior Java developer to work on an exciting greenfield project. The consultancy themselves have numerous offices spread across 3 continents and are looking to continue to grow their established base of developers with more technology-driven individuals.
The initial role is with a leading financial service institution, where you will work within a small developer pod to build a new cloud-based critical market infrastructure service. You will be one of the first teams to implement this new solution in a new venture for the organisation. The successful candidate will work alongside key stakeholders to help set the vision and strategy for the area, and will play a critical role in the forming of a new business is essential.
Senior Java developer responsibilities:
- Evaluate and select suitable technologies
- Define and produce external APIs
- Be involved in the designing, building and roll-out of an entirely new service
- Partner with external stakeholders
- Be involved in the growth of the new service
Senior Java developer requirements:
- Experience with Java and Spring Boot
- Experience delivering cloud solutions on AWS
- Experience in automated testing or test-driven development
- Agile delivery experience
The client is happy for the role to be fully remote if required.
You will be joining a high calibre team, within a fast-paced organisation. The salary is up to £110,000 per annum + benefits, with a degree of flexibility for the right candidate.
Interviews are commencing from the 20th December with a view for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible. If you are a Senior Java developer with the relevant experience, please apply now for immediate consideration.