Retail Banking: London 2019’will bring together high-street banks alongside their challenger competitors for a full day of debate and insight into industry trends and new opportunities for the sector. We’ll be delving into the common challenges retail banks are facing in a post-brexit’landscape and what more they can do to win greater market share
and keep it.
London has long enjoyed a position as one of the leading European centres for the finance industry and the retail banking sector in the UK is marked for its vibrancy and reputation as a hub for fintech innovation. At this one day event we’ll explore how the market is changing and how new dynamics are impacting the way the sector operates.
Digital will form a core theme for conference, underpinning business change and new solutions. We’ll examine how the retail sector is embracing digital innovation, enhancing operational efficiency and delivering new, improved services for customers.
Join us in London in April 2019 to engage, discuss and meet the leading game changers in the industry and to formulate new strategies and business models to drive retail banking performance.
5 reasons to’register‘your attendance’TODAY:
- Learn’how to deliver seamless services and remove the barriers in the customer’s way
- Metro Bank’s’Head of Retail Accounts & Partnerships’case study’on how to reach a wider audience and discuss’integrating physical presence with an online presence to retain and recruit new customers
- Unparalleled insight’into the future of the UK retail banking sector identifying key opportunities and challenges faced as you enter an era of truly digital banking.
- The UK banking sector is’threatened by Brexit’and how banks can work long term to better protect themselves from economic upheaval and offer innovative customer products.’Be ready for Brexit
- The sector is being forced to revolutionise’with the rise in the commercialisation of Fintech disruptors and the advent of Open Banking.’Exclusive debate from’Santander, HSBC and CYBG;’the innovation of the century? Unlocking potential of Open Banking.
Do not miss out!’With only a’limited number of places’available, this is an unmissable opportunity for you to learn, network and engage with like-minded retail banking professionals!