The Internet of People Event will take place on October 3, 2017, at B.Amsterdam, in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
In the following years we will see an entirely new Internet emerging, as the Internet unleashes itself from the creators’ intentions and develops in transformative ways. Humans are shaping the future of this new human Internet. When things get smarter, how do humans and things cooperate?
When things get smarter, how do humans and things cooperate?
- Can sensors, cloud intelligence and humans make it possible to do things differently?
- How will smart things change our private life, sociale life, experience and workflow of the job we do in the real world?
- How will we interact with our direct environment, and how will the direct environment interact with us?
- We are at the forefront of autonomous devices. Nowadays there are many ‘halfway house’ IoT applications, which use humans for one or more parts of the entire system. Is it possible to create a mathematical model of ‘humanity’? Can we provide a model with enough data so it creates an algorithm that can reliably predict our decisions? What are the ethical and privacy implications?
- The digital you is becoming more and more important. Organisations study your behaviour to make better decisions about you, based on better predictions on how you will behave. We can’t stop our data from flowing into predictive models. But where do we draw the line between the evolution of technology and privacy?
The conference will address these aspect of the internet, the internet of humans.
Focus topics: Interaction between things and humans | The Human Internet vs the Machine Internet | People as peripherals | Big Data; New open standards for personal data | Social impact of connected devices | Internet of Brain | Security and Privacy | Ethical issues | Cloud intelligence | Cognitive computing | Wearable Technology and Application | Technology developments: Human body signal collection/ Biometric Sensors/ Improved human interface
It will be a niche and innovative event, where you will be able to join in the discussions around the main topics. The conference also includes lunch, breaks and drinks & snacks in the evening, a nice opportunity of networking with the other attendees and the speakers (you will also receive the list of participants a couple of days before the conference, so you can plan ahead).
For more information and registration, we invite you to visit https://www.iopevent.com/