The Data & Analytics in Healthcare conference explores the opportunities Australia’s healthcare system has to revolutionise patient outcomes through data-driven insights and analytics.
Through a range of cutting edge case studies and discussion groups, our inspiring speaker faculty will tackle key issues including data governance, data privacy and consent, data integration and automation, improving data literacy and embedding a data-centric culture.
Attracting senior leaders from across healthcare, you will hear how the leading minds in healthcare are uncovering actionable insights from their data sets.
Key Themes for 2020
- What does good data governance look like to ensure high data quality and security?
- How are you successfully managing the challenges of patient data privacy, consent and ethics?
- Why should your organisation prioritise data and embed a culture of data analytics and insight-based decision making?
- How are you improving data literacy to enrich your data sets and attract the right data talent to your organisation?
- Keith McNeil, Chief Clinical Information Officer,
- Shane Porter, Assistant Secretary, Data and Analytics Branch, Health Economics and Research Division,
Australian Government Department of Health
- Dr Lance Emerson, CEO,
Victorian Agency for Health Information
- Shane Riddle, Chief Information Officer,
National Heart Foundation
- Phil Anderson, Head, Data Linkage Unit,‘Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- Dr Rowan Thomas, Group Chief Medical Information Officer,‘St Vincent’s Health Australia
- Andrea Wecke, Chief Data and Analytics Officer,
- Ali Khan, Head of Data,
Auckland DHB (District Health Board)
- Stephanie Owen, Group Manager IT Strategy, Architecture and Analytics,‘St Vincent’s Health Australia
- Dr David Rankin, Clinical Informatics Director,
- Kira Leeb, Executive Director, Health and System Performance Reporting, Victorian Agency for Health Information
- Cathy Jones, National Manager Quality and Compliance,‘Healthscope
- Dr Jacek Kowalski, GM Analytics/Chief Data Scientist, Customer, Digital & Technology, Australian Unity
- Kevin Ross, CEO,‘Precision Driven Health
- Matt Morris, Director, Information and Analytics,
- Steven McConchie, Group Manager, Clinical Outcome and Analytics, Epworth HealthCare
- Rachel Fojtik, Director Analytics and Performance,
- Ben Kuppe, Director of Business Intelligence,
- Wendy Loomes, Director, Information Communication and Technology,
South Western Sydney Local Health District
- Alex Eigenstetter,
Director of Performance,
NSW Health Pathology
- Craig Scowen, Data Scientist,
NSW Health Pathology
- Shane Glasheen, Data Scientist, Health Intelligence Unit, Planning, Performance and Funding Directorate,
Western NSW Local Health District
- Gordon Mckinley, Head of Enterprise Analytics, IS,
- Barry Leung, Head of Strategy and Actuarial Services,
Defence Health Ltd
- Lauren Beard, Principal Reporting Analyst, Insights Centre,
- Simon Marks, Head Of Digital,
- Paul Haywood, Business Services Manager,
- Ruth Farrell, Manager, Data Analytics,
- Adam McGuinness, Data/Information Warehouse Architect,
- Day’Manuet, Data Analyst
- Dr Jamie Gabriel, Manager, Data Governance,
Cancer Institute NSW