Customer Experience Management (CEM) in Telecoms World Summit 2019’draws together highly-regarded expert speakers from across the ecosystem of telecommunications industry and solution providers to present to you the latest key trends and development in CEM, big data analytics and AI technologies and strategies. The highlights of the summit will be Case Studies and Perspectives to be shared by senior professionals from telecoms operators in implemeting effective CEM strategies in their businesses.
Listen to Presentations and Case Studies for These Important Topics:
Building A 360-Degree Customer Profile
Why it is a hot topic for telecom operators in an era of mergers & acquisitions and long digital transformation journeys?
- Are You Reay for the 4th‘Industrial Revolution?
- Driving A Seamless Customer-Centric CEM
- Operator Case Study – Why Omni-Digital is a Key Differentiator for Outstanding Customer Experience?
- Operator Case Study
Embracing Customer Experience Innovation
- The Digital Customer Experience: The Role of Identity-Centric Platforms
- Sustaining A Culture of Experience
- How will you maintain momentum amidst real business challenges?
- How will you avoid the pitfalls that come with leading CX at scale?
- Leveraging the Strength of Your Partners in the Mobile Chain to Design New Levels of Customer Experience
- Data-Driven Customer Experience: How Data and Machine Learning Can (and Cannot) Drive Better Customer Understanding and Experience
- Operator Case Study
‘The Pattern Language’: Propagating Service Design throughout Your Entire Company
INTERACTIVE ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION:
- How to maximise social media channels to enhance customer experience?
- How to create, implement and communicate a customer-centric brand?
- How to ensure your contact centre is efficient and customer-friendly?
- How to implement truly customer-centric digital transformation?
- How to eradicate silos and break down other organisational barriers to customer centricity?
- How to leverage business model innovation to enhance customer-centric thinking?
- How to ensure the billing process is customer-centric?
- How to make sure your CX strategy is geared towards loyalty and retention?
- How to use data to deliver personalised experiences?
- CX Transformation: How Do You Actually Deliver to Your Customer in A Time of Complex Change?
- Changing A Corporate Culture in An Era of Digital Transformation
- Tapping on Innovative Technologies for Successful CEM Implementation
Big Data, Machine Learning & CX Automation
- Driving Differentiation through Innovation Is At the Top of the Strategic Agenda: Are You Driving Innovation and Profits with Your Big Data?
- How to Enhance the Digital Billing Experience?
- Synergystic Solutions: Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation
- Operator Case Study -‘Digital Disruption: Streamline Your Automation and Increase Your Customer Base
- Operator Case Study
Scaling Capabilities to Compete in Telecom eCommerce
- Operator Case Study Turning the Direction of Dialogue: Using AI & Analytics for a Proactive Approach to Customer Experience Combining New Technologies
- Operator Case Study What is Added Value to An Enterprise?
Achieving B2B Brand Loyalty
INTERACTIVE PANEL DISCUSSION:
- What Will Be the Biggest Trends to Impact Customer Experience in Telecoms Over the Next Year?
- What are the new technologies that are set to bring dramatic change to the industry?
- What will the impact be on customer experience?
- Where should we be shifting our focus to meet customer demands?
Meet and Network with the following Prestigious and Highly Regarded Speakers & Panellists from :
- Pedro Uria-Recio,
Head of Axiata Analytics,‘Axiata Group,’Malaysia
- Mikey Velasco,
Director for Solutions Architecture,‘Globe Telecom, Philippines
- Rangarajan Kalyanasundaram,
Group Head & SVP
Enterprise & Wholesale,‘Indosat Ooredoo, Indonesia
- Senior Consultant,’McKinsey & Company
- Safiyya Rusli,
Head, Unifi Digital,’Telekom Malaysia,’Malaysia
- Aris Bachtiar,
Head’of Designer Management and UI/UX, Telkom Indonesia,’Indonesia
- Sri Safitri,
Head of Customer Experience Project,‘Telkom Indonesia,’Indonesia
- Anila Fredericks,
Head of Customer Service Operations,’Telstra, Singapore
- Eddy Leong,
HEAD, OSS/SYSTEM, Network Planning,
- Nikanthada Pragobsai,
Head of Data Science-Customer Network Experience & Credit Scoring, Advanced Analytics,’True Corporation, Thailand
- and many more’.