Join us at CISO Sydney 2023 to share insights on transformative leadership, increasing awareness, taking a holistic approach to cybersecurity, and embracing technology innovation with confidence.
Australians have never been more worried about their personal information safety is as they are now.
The pressure on cybersecurity executives is really pumping. Failure could cost millions of dollars, unmeasurable litigation stress and seriously damage a company’s reputation.
Now, more than ever, is a critical time for you to ensure your organisation’s security program meets government and citizens requirements.’
CISO Sydney 2023, taking place at Royal Randwick Racecourse from 20-22 February, is exactly where you need to be if you want to achieve that. Building on the success of the inaugural CISO Sydney 2022 this March, the event is once again bringing together some of Australia’s most prominent InfoSec executives. This year we will be premiering our first two-stream Focus Day which is designed to target two key areas, DevSecOps and Critical Infrastructure to offer you even more engaging sessions and social activities to help you find answers to all your key challenges.It’s your chance to meet and learn how they are enhancing their company’s security programs from ever-growing data breaches, ransomware attacks, identity thief, and preventing and responding to incidents. You’ll also discussion how to stay complaint to regulations, report risks to the board, and enable secure business growth.
Join us in Sydney for an all-in-one event, where you’ll also meet the latest and greatest cyber innovation and technology providers to help you find the most suitable solution for your organisation.
KEY THEMES & TAKEAWAYS
- GOVERNMENT & INDUSTRIES PARTNERING UP FOR SUCCESS: Discover the Australian Government plans to support your organisational security and resilience strategies
- SOCI ACT: Preparing for critical infrastructure standards by understanding the full spectrum
- LESSONS LEARNED: How to implement successful ransomware protection strategies
- CEOs vs. CISOs: Find out how your peers are reporting cybersecurity risks to the board and getting senior buy-in
- IAM: learning from others and overcoming common challenges when building your strategy
- ENABLING GROWTH: Explore stronger practices to support business progress through secure innovation
- BECOMING FUTURE READY: Learn from real-life lessons and build an enhanced security program for 2023