IT Solutions Design Lead
Remote Working/ Occasional Site Visit
A Global client of Proactive are looking for an IT Solutions Design Lead to advise the IT Management Team on areas of technical design and best practice to feed into decision making process as well as working closely with project managers to ensure projects are planned and resourced effectively.
The role works with internal and external stakeholders to develop requirements and ensure solutions meet these requirements while adhering to the larger technical strategy.
They will be a key member of the global IT team and will help guide and drive forward the overall technical landscape.
Technical expertise & knowledge Needed:
- Proven track record of delivering results in large, highly complex technical environments spanning multiple technologies and multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in technical roles on major application development or systems integration projects.
- Experience of working with third party service suppliers or outsource providers.
- Qualified in industry recognised certification such as TOGAF9, ITIL 3, PRINCE2.
- Interest in development issues, ethical management and green issues.
- Strong technical skills, ability to understand technology across multiple domains.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills; problem solving; decision making in ambiguous environment.
- Promotes innovation and learning.
- Communicates effectively.
- Behaves consistently in approach to work and decision making.
- Responsive to users and colleagues.
- Change management skills.
- Budget Management.
- Awareness of operational, business, and technical issues and their respective needs
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize with competing stakeholder requirements.
- Ability to analyse market/industry behaviour and analyse the impact and influencing factors
- Expectation management.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/