Job Title: Senior Data Analyst
London – Remote
Salary – 50,000-60,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global and diverse marketing agency looking to enhance its ETL and reporting capability. The role will be suitable for a BI developer or technical analyst looking to gain more ownership in analytical projects.
Our client is a global marketing data and technology solutions service looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join their data team. The Senior Data Analyst will have a cross-functional role working collaboratively with their engineering and analytics teams.
In this role you will:
- Liaise with stakeholders and the data team to understand business requirements
- Develop and implement a data strategy
- Contribute to the ETL service using Alteryx and present data as actionable insight in Tableau
- Work with their third-party clients to identify business opportunities and commercial trends
- Automate ETL pipelines using Python to facilitate data extraction for analysis
To qualify for the job role, you will require
- A statistical or ML analysis background developed from either academics or commercial experience
- At least 5 years of experience working in a data team
- Proficiency in data modelling using SQL and Alteryx
- Data visualisation experience using Tableau
- Experience in data management and governance
- Experience working collaboratively in a large data team
- Experience interacting and managing stakeholders
Salary and benefits
A successful candidate will receive:
- A generous salary of 60,000
- The chance to upskill on coding languages and soft skills
How to apply:
Please register your interest in the Senior Data Analyst role by applying via this website.
For more information on this role or other roles in the Business Intelligence market, reach out to Princess Domingo at Harnham.
50000 – 60000 per annum
- Job type
Princess DomingoRecruitment consultant
- Data & Technology