At 345 Technology, our ambition is to do our best ever work, every day. That's how we take on and deliver the toughest software engineering challenges. With a team that's as ambitious as you are and a culture that always does the right thing, not the easy thing. Real support. Real challenges. And a brilliant group of peers. That's 345 Technology.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be comfortable with producing high level designs and presenting those designs to groups of interested parties for feedback and sign off. You will work with development teams to support implementation of the designs whilst working with other teams and business areas to review designs and deliver them according to project plans.
- Working in an ever-changing environment with a range of priorities will excite you.
- Delivering work at the detailed design level will be required, making experience of building/coding essential.
- Cloud experience, with particular emphasis on AWS (Azure is also acceptable).
- A credible background in designing distributed, microservice architectures that follow enterprise application integration patterns and practices.
- Proven background in designing solutions around Kubernetes.
Work will be predominantly remote with occasional site travel to London and Swindon.
345 Technology will give you the support you need to deliver high level customer solutions and opportunity to develop your knowledge in a range of technologies.