Optum is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Participate in all phases of implementation
- Create system design
- Participate in software configuration, testing, training and deployment
- Configuring and deploying new Companies / Accounts with Microsoft Dynamics GP including GL, AP,AR, Inventory and Expense management
- Providing expertise in integrating third party solutions into the Microsoft Dynamics GP platform
- Prior experience in administering one or more company in Microsoft Dynamics GP End to End
- Advanced level expertise in using Integration Manager Scripts
- Experience in migrating from Dynamics 2013 to 2016
- Ability to develop custom reports in GP and experience in extender windows customizations
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Dynamics GP General Ledger, Sales Order Processing, Purchasing Order
- Good understanding of General Ledger, Sales Order processing, Purchase Order processing, some Project Accounting
- Microsoft Technologies: MS SQL Server with Transact SQL, Dynamics GP table structure
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to investigate error messages and determine resolution
- Ability to train users in startup, basic and advanced use of Microsoft Dynamics GP which may include group training
- SSRS knowledge & experience
- Idea of .NET applications
- Proven communication skills: oral and written
- Ability to exercise independent judgement required in setting priorities of tasks among multiple assigned projects
- Ability to effectively and promptly respond to production issues as well
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/AffirmativSe Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.