Our client is an industry pioneer/leader that specializes in revolutionizing the automotive emissions world and is looking to add an experienced and professional Software Engineer. Their current opening is a ‘hands-on’ position that will be part of a tightly knit team developing new technology where creativity, software development expertise, and problem-solving abilities are critical.
Software Engineer Description:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineer, or related technical discipline
- Solid working experience in embedded firmware and application design using C, C++, object-oriented programming
- Strong software development experience with 32bit microcontroller and single board computer (SBC) platforms
- Experience in embedded Linux, real-time operating system (RTOS), device drivers such as UART, 12C, GPIO, CAN, USB, etc.’
- Working experience with JIRA workflow and GIT
- Implement firmware, application, algorithm, data streaming, communication, user interface for gas and particle analyzer benches and gas emission and leak measurement instruments
- Collaborate on system designs with system engineer, mechanical engineer, and test engineer
- Track and improve user experience through software solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve system bugs and errors
WHO WE ARE
Choosing the Hire Road is about shared success, active and committed partnerships and relationships that last. Hire Road is solely focused on connecting highly skilled professionals with leading organizations. We are a solutions-based, results-oriented staffing company specializing in a wide range of industry specific practices. To put it simply, we recruit, screen and hire talented people for temporary and full-time positions.
This classification description is intended to indicate the general kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that are required of positions given this title and should not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of the employees under her/his supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not exclude other duties not mentioned that are of a similar kind or level of difficulty.
Equal Opportunity Employer