Senior Principal Statisticians / Biostatistics Senior Program Manager
Location UK Remote/On-site or Hybrid
Salary – 70-80k plus excellent benefits
Do you enjoy working with world-class scientific and technical biometrics experts to help make a difference in the lives of patients worldwide? If you are a Snr / Principal Biostatistician looking for a senior opportunity to work in a position where you will be accountable for the leadership of biostatistics and programming activities for complex high value studies, then this role would be worth considering!
Our Client is an established global CRO established over 30 years ago providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies, with patients being at the centre of everything that they do.They are recognised for their internal training programmes and support for long term career development, understanding that people are their greatest strength.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead high impact complex studies with high value to our clients business. Working as the main contact for the sponsor with the goal of a regulatory submission for a key client you will be able to use your excellent communication skills also to oversee, monitor and review biostaticians and programmers work making sure that studies are kept within budget and on time. Vaccines and/or oncology experience is required for this role.
- Biostatistical input into the design of the program,
- Preparation of SAPs
- Database structure review, edit checks, and data management coding conventions
- Statistical analysis, Interpretation of data and reporting of results
- Writing of the statistical methods sections of integrated study reports
- Responding to regulatory questions on the design of the program
Qualifications and Experience required
- M.S. or Ph.D. degree in statistics, biostatistics, or related field essential
- Ideally 8 years plus relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry (within a CRO would be ideal)
- In-depth knowledge of study designs, and statistical analysis applications in one or more therapeutic areas
- Excellent knowledge of clinical trials methodology, regulatory requirements, statistics and statistical software packages, including SAS are a must
- Proven experience working directly with sponsor/clients leading Phase II and/or Phase III studies
Our client is offering a competitive basic salary with a comprehensive benefits package. If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0) 1293 364114
About RBW Consulting
RBW Consulting is a life sciences talent & strategic consultancy with purpose, delivered through what we call Human Intelligence. We help life sciences businesses change the world by giving them the people, insight & networks to innovate and scale. We are proud of our role in helping companies deliver better health and wellbeing outcomes for patients We give back by playing an active role in funding initiatives that change lives Weve created a culture rooted in support, transparency and mutual commitment. We lead with our values from the inside; empowering and investing in our people is more important than short-term commercial gain.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency
RBW Consulting is an equal opportunity workplace. We prioritize talent (both current and potential) over resumes, challenge the status quo, and value people as our most important asset. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, marital status, visible or invisible disability, medical condition, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected status. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all levels and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.