Senior Solutions Architect – SC Clearance desirable or able to apply – Inside IR35 750PD
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Location: Remote/Hybrid (Central London 2 days a week – attractive location site!)
- Pay: Up to 750PD Inside IR35
- Desired skillsets: AWS, SaaS, MooD
- Experience Required: At least 5 years' experience as a Senior Solutions Architect
- Need: High Level Stakeholder Management
- Build strong stakeholder relationships and work collaboratively with partners to achieve high quality standards of architectures and designs across the business
- Support development of whole life costs for architecture solution options
- Development of tender materials, supplier and product evaluation
- Evaluate the impact of options on programme/project resourcing and scheduling
- Work across scrum teams to guide, support and ensure solution delivery aligns with the strategic architecture and expected programme/project outcomes and objectives.
- High Level Stakeholder Management
- Ability to translate technical concepts and bridge the gap between technical and non-technical audiences
- Proactive and pragmatic approach to obstacles & problem solving
- Ability to think critically and communicate at both technical and enterprise levels
- Significant background/experience of complex change programmes involving dependency management and multi-supplier deliveries in a technical architecture capacity.
- Experience/background in SAAS case management platforms, contact centre cloud technology and application integration approaches and patterns would be useful
- Knowledge with TOGAF and agile/DevOps delivery methods
- Broad knowledge of cloud services, predominantly AWS
- Experience with Government Security requirements and Government Digital Standards
Please note: La Fosse Associates is a committed equal opportunities employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly today.