- URGENT! 12 Month Contract (full-time, contract) inside ir35) + likely extension
- We need Full-Stack DevOps Engineers with experience in AWS, Golang, C# or Java or Node.js (pref TypeScript)& front-end- REACT
- 650 to 875 per day – Working Remotely – UK
Templeton and Partners are urgently looking for Senior Full-Stack DevOps Engineers with experience in AWS, Golang, C# or Java or Node.js (pref TypeScript) & front-end- REACT.js.
Software Development tasks including
- Working with the development team throughout all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Backend & Frontend software development with a variety of coding language
- Working closely with QAs and BAs to help shape requirements and actively participate in story refinement
- Participating in code reviews and engineering best practice
- Developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- In an Agile team, play active role in planning, estimating, challenging the others, and occasionally run daily stand-ups.
- Be willing to self-teach and upskill quickly in new technologies/domains
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Profile & skills
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiar with Redux (Redux Principles, reducers )
- Knowledge of Typescript is a plus
- Knowledge of Material UI React or Ant design is a plus
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git/GitLab
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Building reusable code for future use with RESTful services and APIs
- Experience with any of the following technologies, GraphQL, Kafka is a plus
- GoLang, would happily consider someone who is capable (has industry experience) in 2 or more modern OOO languages and shows a willingness to learn e.g. C#, Java, Node.js (pref TypeScript), Ruby, C++
- Any Devops experience, Docker + Kubernetes + Containerisation, AWS cloud components (incl lambdas), Relational DBs is a plus
- Any of the following would be a bonus, Kafka (or similar message queue technology), GraphQL, Non-relational DBs, Redis.
- Experience working with Gitlab pipelines, GitHub actions or Helm charts would be a bonus
- Good programming and analytical skills.
- Fast learner
- Proactive, focused, motivated.
- Not afraid to speak up and challenge senior members when applicable.
- A team player who is able to work with distributed teams as well as independently.
- Flexible in working hours as some of the team members/stakeholders are US/Asia based.
For more information please APPLY NOW