Senior DevOps Engineer
Salary: 60k- 75k
We are searching for a DevOps Engineer to join a cutting-edge management consulting company. We are searching for people who know what the data platform of the future looks like. The company believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future and specialise in defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services and more.
This role is heavily aligned with using AWS to work on digital transformation initiatives and lead digital pods to enable development.
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
- Tackle engaging projects, working with clients and PA teams
- Provide technical leadership and coach development teams
- Participated in the software development life cycle to ensure sound Cloud solutions are implemented?
- Experience with CI/CD plus Infrastructure as code?? IP networking, VPNs, DNS, load balancing and firewalling?
- Experience in automation and testing via scripting/programming?
- Act as a mentor to your colleagues and improve their skills whilst working on your own
The successful DevOps Engineer will have:
- Expertise in voice-related cloud architecture
- Experience communicating with a client throughout a project
- Strong consulting skills
- Experience in account management
- The ability to travel to client-site when required
As a DevOps Engineer you will benefit from:
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus