School Data Manager
A secondary school based in Harrow is looking to secure a Data Manager to start in September 2022 on an ongoing role.
This is a unique and ambitious secondary school in North West London who provide an excellent education for the dynamic and diverse community it serves. The school is smaller than the average secondary school with an ever growing sixth form
The school have high expectations of all their learners in and believe that disadvantage or low attainment should not act as a barrier to success.
They offer a comprehensive CPD programme that allows all staff to make rapid progress in their careers.
The role offers a mix of operational and strategic responsibilities, and the post holder will ensure that the data functions of reporting to parents, are carried out with accuracy, efficiency and to set timescales. It is critical that clear data processes and systems are in place to ensure we maximise impact on student progress and outcomes.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have expertise in using and manipulating data to inform clear evaluation and intervention processes
- Be able to demonstrate proficient ICT skills including Excel
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with leaders, managers and key stakeholders to achieve organisational goals
- Have a proactive and adaptable approach
- Have a genuine desire to help us ensure that every student really can succeed in whatever field they choose regardless of their background or starting point.
If you feel you have the relevant expereince, please respond back with an updated CV.