An Advanced IT Solutions Provider is seeking experienced and motivated Senior Solutions Architects/ Pre Sales Engineers with expertise in Enterprise Network Solutions design & R&S Networking covering commercial and enterprise customers in the greater Memphis region.
- This role offers the ability to work remotely from home when not in front of clients. Must be located in the Memphis area and can work remotely.
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform as a Pre Sales Solutions Architect while also being the SME in Networking technologies for Commercial Select and enterprise clients
- Design technology solutions for clients that will address their needs in Networking, Enterprise Data Center, SDN & SD-WAN focused solution
- Design solutions for customers and document the scope of projects
- Prepare Bill of Materials as needed
- Assist in driving overall revenue and increase profitability
- Align the business needs of customers and prospects to a technical solution and presenting the solution the customer in terms of business benefits
What You Need for this Position
- Strong Cisco R&S Networking Expertise
- Experience with Cisco Enterprise networking Solutions (SDN/ ACI, SD-WAN, SDA, etc)
- 3+ years of experience with Cisco products: switches, routers, wireless, firewalls, Sourcefire, nexus, etc.
- Strong Pre Sales Experience
- Active CCNP and/ or CCIE certifications are highly desired
- Proven experience of successful solution selling
- Proven presentation and sales skills
- Excellent communication, documentation and customer facing skills
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary
- REMOTE (Must be local to Memphis or willing to relocate)
- Minimal travel
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Opportunity for growth
- Great work environment
- Other cool perks!
If you are an experienced Pre Sales Solutions Architect, you are encouraged to apply ASAP or you can send your resume to me directly at [email protected]
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Alex Higgins
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AM8-1683893 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Alex Higgins – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.