An established, national IT Solutions Provider / Value Added Reseller is seeking experienced Senior Pre-sales Engineers/ Solutions Architects with extensive skills and experience on the UC/ Collaboration side.
This role will be responsible for meeting with customers, collecting requirements for solutions relating to collaboration and developing technical solutions for customers. Candidates will need to demonstrate a high level of design experience with the various Cisco product suite as well as other Collaboration solutions (Avaya, Microsoft, etc.).
- This is a full time position and allows you to work remotely from home when not in front of customers. Can be based anywhere on the West Coast and work remotely. If this sounds like you, please read on and you are encouraged to apply ASAP!
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide technical sales support for Account Managers and develop solution proposals for customers based on their technical and business requirements.
- Act as a key point of contact with the customer for all technical issues during the all pre-sales phases including addressing design and proposed integration concerns and pricing.
- Interface with internal cross-functional teams and external third-party vendors to ensure on-time delivery of technical proposals to customers and accuracy of designed solution.
- Remain current on the latest technologies that align to our business initiatives.
- Conduct research on technical details and specifications to assist with RFP responses and customer inquiries.
- Continually pursue knowledge on latest trends, product releases and vendor offerings
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of experience working with UC / Collaboration Solutions (Cisco, Avaya and/ or Microsoft)
- 5+ years experience in a consulting or pre-sales role.
- Understanding and experience in designing and quoting a variety of 3rd party Collaboration solutions.
- Experience with Modern Workplace
- Knowledge and experience of R&S Networking Solutions
- Proven experience of successful solution selling
- Proven presentation and sales skills
- Excellent communication, documentation and customer facing skills
- Any relevant and active certifications are highly desired
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary (DOE)
- Remote when not in front of customers (Local to the area)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Opportunity for growth
- Great work environment
- Other cool perks!
If you are an experienced Senior Collaboration Solutions Architect, you are encouraged to apply ASAP or you can send your resume to me directly at [email protected]
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Alex Higgins
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AM8-1686040 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Alex Higgins – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.