A fast-growing start-up who specialises in data intelligence are hiring for multiple Java Developers at all levels. This is a small but stable company with a strong portfolio of blue chip clients and recently secured financial investment.
They are looking for Java Developers, from junior level up to senior, to help develop innovative solutions for customers across a range of sectors. You will utilise your Java skills on a world-class product which is making a difference all over the world.
This is a great chance to work for an Agile company where decisions are made fast – no bureaucracy! They are a very flexible organisation who can offer fully remote working. Ideally you would attend the office in Gloucestershire for team days on future occasions. On top of this you get 25 days holiday which increase 1 day annually. Other benefits include a 5% pension scheme, private medical cover, and the latest tech kit provided.
The salary on offer is paying up to £75k depending on skills/experience.
- Strong Java experience (preferably Java 8)
- SQL Databases
- Good knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Ability to write efficient, clear code that is easy to maintain and test
- Hibernate, SQL/Postgres, Couchbase
- Spring, Maven, SpringMVC, Web services/REST services, JAXB, JUnit
- Jenkins, Jetty, Linux
- IntelliJ IDEA/Eclipse
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Agile, Devops, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development
- Mathematics skills
If the role above sounds of interest, please apply ASAP.