Full-stack Software Engineer
70,000 – 90,000 (plus stock options)
Permanent Full Time
Do you want to join an organisation that helps finance teams at firms like GoPro, Twitter and Twitch automate their routine tasks and focus on driving their business forward? An opportunity has arisen to join one of the fastest growing FinTech start ups. Following our incredible growth in the United States and the company’s recent $270m funding with a $8.3bn valuation, we are going global!
As we enter Europe, we have chosen London to establish our second tech hub. We are building a brand new engineering team based in a new central London office alongside product, sales and marketing. We are looking for our first London based engineers, initially with a strong focus on mobile development and on new, greenfield products.
About the role
As a Full-stack Software Engineer based in London, you’ll build new products to significantly expand our offering to brand new areas. As part of a cross-functional team, you will help product define, code, test, improve and maintain completely new functionalities to help our customers.
Perhaps even more importantly, as one of the very first members of the London engineering team, you will bring your passion and enthusiasm to create an inclusive, collaborative, fun culture and help the team grow. As the team grows significantly, you will have significant opportunities to learn and progress further into your career.
- You enjoy contributing all across the stack and enjoy learning technologies with various focus. Our stack today is mostly C#, NodeJS, VueJS, React and React Native but we are always looking at how new technologies can help us build the perfect products.
- You love learning and sharing your knowledge.
- You are at your best when collaborating with your fellow engineers and other functions, both in person and remotely.
- You want to own your code and be responsible for making them great.
- You care about building reliable, well designed and well-tested systems.
- You enjoy tech, have a broad knowledge and adapt to new products, projects and technologies quickly.
Why Join us?
- Named Best Places to Work
- Deloitte Fast 500 and Inc. 5000 three straight years (only 24 companies in the world did this!)
- Successful startup, with rapid growth and big prospects.
- Learning focused, great personal development opportunities.
- Strong core product and established engineering and product teams.
- Great people and culture!
Our current product is only the beginning, we are building an engineering team that will completely change how finance teams operate.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.