Java Developer | Full Stack
Corp to Corp? NO
Visa Sponsorship? NO
6mo Contract + extensions
Must Have Block Chain Experience – either work or passion project
- Our Software Engineers are full-stack developers proficient at working within all layers of an application, including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers, and integration technologies.
- They work in an Agile development environment as a hands-on developer delivering technology solutions to transform healthcare into a safer and more cost-effective industry.
- Our Engineers analyze production system operations using monitoring, capacity analysis, and outage root cause analysis to identify and drive change that ensures continuous improvement in system stability and performance.
- You are a creator who desires to develop products that positively impact lives.
- You are a self-starter and love to solve problems through technology.
- You have hands-on experience across the entire technology stack.
- You love to be involved in all stages of product design and development, from the development of the MVP through architecting and building a scalable solution.
- You have a passion and proven track record for creating robust, scalable applications.
- You love working on high-performing teams, collaborating with team members, and improving our ability to deliver.
Our Tech Stack
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Software Engineering with relevant tech stack.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development practices and processes, including TDD and ATD
Our innovation culture and modern product development teams power the evolution of our commercial products and spark the creation of new businesses and products. Our strong product orientation and working model enable innovation on commercial technologies by focusing externally on customers and users first, integrating multi-disciplinary teams to bring business strategy to life, and "InFusing" collaborative and agile ways of working into the Cardinal Health culture.
For immediate attention please apply online and send a text message or leave a voicemail
for David Scott at 614.467.1919