Title: EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER – SATELLITE MANUFACTURER
Location: Clearwater, FL 33760
Salary: $130,000 – $150,000 + Relo/Sign On
Founded in 1983 we are a 120 employee manufacturer & supplier of manpack & fly away satellite terminals designed for the expeditionary user community. We primarily serve the Federal & Department of Defense markets and have been slowly gaining market share in this space beating out most of the tier 1 prime defense contractors.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develops Linux based application software in C for SATCOM products
- Uses Git based software repository tools
- Troubleshoot issues involving hardware, networking, or application performance
- Document new software projects / features in a software design spec
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or closely related field
- Ability to acquire Secret Level Clearance
- 5+ years Linux based embedded software application design in C
- Multi-threaded development experience
- Network programming fundamentals (sockets, TCP, UDP, SNMP, HTTP, VLANs)
- Developing w/ Git via GitHub / GitLab
- CI/CD experience incl Test Driven Design
- Network+/CCNA cert OR Security+ cert
- SATCOM troubleshooting
- Modern object oriented (C++), Python
What's In It for You
Full Benefits Package, Yearly Incentive Bonus Program, 401k w/ 5% Match & 100% immediate vesting, 10 paid holidays AND 9/80 work schedule (every other Friday off)
IF interested can you provide an updated resume, salary requirements and ability to acquire a secret level clearance to [email protected]
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JR12-1697830 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Josh Reifman – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.