Cedar are supporting a Watford based client in the search for a talented Data Assurance Manager.
This is a newly created position, where you will be responsible for creating new policy and procedures for an award winning employer.
- Create/Implement/Management of the Retailer data strategy and data dictionary
- Ensure business-wide data error flags are reported and acted upon
- Review and correct data exceptions
- Actively monitor for significant retailer changes (Experian monitoring)
- Oversee accurate Validation all bank account changes.
- Oversee validation of all new Retailer records.
- Validation and management for Retailer termination process inline with SLA's
- Validation and management for Retailer COPs process inline with SLA's
- Stewardship and storage of the retailer agreements.
- Regularly review, validate and reconcile Retailer data
- Responsible for ensuring the organisation's data protocols are inline with best practice.
- Effective line management including performance reviews, absence and leave management, assignment of tasks and projects.
Skills and Expertise –
- 3+ years experience in a data assurance role
- Prior line management experience
- An ability to decipher and organise large amounts of data
- Excellent analytical skills to effectively scrutinise data
- Previous experience managing and maintaining large data sets
- World class stakeholder management skills
- An ability to produce informative, relevant and user-friendly reports
- Experience of systems used – SAP, ES is advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure
You will be expected to work from the office two days per week. This employer offers on site parking with easily accessible transport links.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.