Role: Senior Data Engineer
Working Model: Hybrid
Are you looking to for an exciting opportunity to work as a Senior Data Engineer?
This organization is a global management consulting firm that places a core focus on Business Analytics, Corporate Performance Management, and Advanced Business Architectures. Using your technical capabilities, you will be joining a team of specialized niche players in the world of data solutions. The organization is a highly successful technology consultancy firm that offers incredible opportunities to its employees to really grow within in the business and excel in their field. The company is consistently outperforming the market and increasing its value with front-line laboratories and continuous development of outstanding technologies for the transformation of business models using data solutions.
- You will be using your data engineering skills to provide technical demonstrations and lead engaging requirements and analysis sessions.
- You will be utilizing ETL tools to create key packages that cover data quality and data governance.
- You will be using your advanced skillset to employ a variety of tools and techniques to construct frameworks that prepare information for use by the analytical team.
- You will be remaining up to date with industry standards and technological advancements that will improve the quality of your outputs.
- You will be defining innovative analytical approaches and formulate new recommendations to improve business productivity.
- You will be managing and developing a variety of project plans and managing client expectations regarding the delivery of product/services.
Essential Skills and Experience
- SQL Expert (5 years).
- Cloud Experience (Azure, AWS, or Google).
- ETL / ETL Tools.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in initiating and leading projects to completion with minimum guidance.
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Excellent team play with great interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude.
If you think this role is a suitable fit for you, please respond to this email with an updated CV and I'll be in touch!
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.