I am delighted to present you with an exciting opportunity for one of my clients based in Birmingham who are looking for a Data Analyst/HR Systems Analyst
This is a home based position with occasional travel to the Midlands head office
The successful candidate will be responsible of development and maintenance of the Firm's HR systems to meet the needs of the Firm.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of high quality technology enhancements and technology to solve business process problems and deliver business outcomes
- Provide functional and technical expertise to support design and implementation work for new modules and enhancements to existing modules
- Ability to create SQL solutions to fit the needs of the customer
- Customisation of applications using both standard and proprietary toolkits.
- Development of new modules within Oracle system functionality.
- Liaison with the Technical Services department and external suppliers on maintenance issues.
- Assisting with 2nd line support for the Firm's HR Systems.
Your skills and Experience will include:
- Configuration/development of HR Systems
- Gathering requirements from key stakeholders and internal clients
- The ability to run workshops
- SQL desirable
- Problem solving/ trouble shooting
- Sound communication skills including knowledge transfer (written and oral)
- Ability to keep multiple teams at different levels up to date with progress
- System testing and support business testing
- Accuracy and good attention to detail.
- Sound time management skills and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Oracle Cloud.
- SQL desirable
- Oracle University Qualifications – ORC, Core, Benefits, Reporting.
- Process/ BA qualifications advantageous.
If you would like to join a team that inspires and motivates you then please apply online today with an updated CV!