Data Analyst/Application Analyst (SQL)- Northwood
Do you want to work for a quality and outstanding School?
Are you driven and ambitious and want to work in a world class technology environment?
This is a quick two stage process and all fully remote interviews, with only the final onsite.
This is an exciting to join a leading HIGH END private school.
They are looking to expand their products and as a Result are now searching for a SQL Data Analyst to support their Internal systems. This will allow the person to join at a time where there is a clear progression into becoming their next IT Development lead or IT Architect.
This is truly a great time as this company is around 200+ strong but still small enough to scale up big time, whilst being innovative and building a world class technology culture.
What will this person do? Why apply to this role? And work for this Hiring Manager?
You will be working in a small IT team of 10 others.
The hiring manager is Well Known in the Tech World as someone who is good at developing people's careers. They have a laid back and relaxed working culture.
Tasks & Responsibilities
To administer and support the principal school applications and systems that interface with the School's MIS Database.
- Monitor third-party systems' updates and release notes and ensure timely communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- Design new or adapt existing business processes and workflows, linked to applications used by the school.
- Provide advice and input to the overall Systems Strategy for the School, ensuring that any new systems fit the overall goals of improving teaching and learning, reducing administration, and enhancing communications to staff, pupils and parents. Develop and maintain technical system support documentation.
- Serve as part of a team responsible to maintain system availability.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
Knowledge of data driven systems/platforms such as CRMs, ERPs, MISs, BIs and/or any other relevant third-party applications that drive business processes and supports an organisation with data.
- Basic scripting knowledge to achieve API integration e.g. JSON, REST.
- 3rd Party Systems:
- iSAMS (or other MIS)
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office and Office 365, including Excel.
- Database Driven Analytics tools
- Analytical skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- To be able to work with a high level of initiative
- To be able to work independently
- To be able to prioritise a wide range of administrative duties, whilst under pressure
- good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) including writing and understanding T-SQL and stored procedures
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) including generating report templates
- PowerShell scripting
- Power Automate
- Custom writing reports
- Data visualisation tools e.g. Power BI, Tableau
- At least 1+ years' experience of supporting IT systems on a similar technical & operational background.
- Experience of supporting a Microsoft 365 Environment
- Membership of a workplace pension scheme with up to 10% employer contributions
- 50% fee remission for eligible staff children
- Access to the School's swimming pool and fitness suite
- On-site parking and excellent public transport links
- Free lunch and refreshments
- Generous occupational sick pay
- A commitment to professional development
- A beautiful working environment – the School is set in a conservation site in excess of 20
All interviews will be carried out via MS Teams 2 Stage Process -Quick turnaround! So Appy Now!!!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.