NTT Data are currently leading in the delivery of a large data modernisation project with a client in the energy space, encompassing a mass scale data lake and Azure migration. We will also be playing a key role in the data governance and MDM strategy around this, whilst ensuring our client has a full view on all key data within the business.
As part of this, we require a data analyst to engage with the business at a senior level and play a key role in both understanding the very complex requirements of the project, and acting hands on in deep dive data analysis and mapping. It is expected to be a 2 year project, global in nature and covering all aspects of their business.
- A strong understanding of data analysis and mapping
- A good understanding of data governance concepts and MDM
- An understanding of data hosted on Azure would be beneficial
- An understanding of data lakes would be beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal and oral /written communication skills. Must be able to engage with the business to gather and understanding technical requirements.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology.
- Able to write user stories and engage with technical teams to implement user stories.
- Prior experience in enterprise scale organisations. Experience in energy, oil & gas, trading, banking, insurance, or similar beneficial.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Stakeholder analysis
- Requirements engineering
- Processes modelling
Where you’ll be:
This role will involve a mixture of working from home, working from our Central London offices and our client’s Central London offices. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
…. And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
How to apply:
We appreciate that you may not have an up to date CV, so please just send what you have and let's organise a chat!
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.