V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain and support the application.
- Must be willing to flex work hours accordingly to support application launches and manage production outages if necessary
- Ensures to understand the requirements thoroughly and in detail and identify gaps in requirements
- Ensures that detailed unit testing is done, handles negative scenarios and document the same
- Work with QA and automation team.
- Works on best practices and documenting the process
- code merges and releases (Bitbucket)
- Works with technical lead and manager on designs and best practices
- Good data analysis skills
- Safeguard the company’s assets.
- Adhere to the company’s compliance program.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry standards, methodologies, processes, and best practices.
- Maintain a focus on customer-service, efficiency, quality, and growth.
- Collaborating with additional team members
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Must be a team player.
- Must have experience in Java
- Must have experience in SQL, preferably PL/SQL
- Azure and Kubernetes experience is a plus
- IIB experience is a plus
- Experience collaborating with dev team, project managers, and engineers.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
V2Soft is an Equal Opportunity Employer ( EOE).
https://www.v2soft.com/careers – to view all of our open opportunities and to learn more about our benefits.