Data Engineer / Manager
Organisation recognised as a global leader and those that join are exposed to the latest tech, inclusive + flexible culture and guaranteed to evolve their skills at whatever level.
Offices across the UK
Hybrid working (flexible arrangements)
Up to 60-70k + Extensive Benefits
As the successful Data Engineer / Data Consultant you will have:
- Relevant commercial experience in a Data Engineering role
- Leadership/mentoring/management experience
- SQL and/OR Python skills
- Practical experience working with cloud platforms (Azure or AWS or GCP)
- Hands-on experience with SQL, Data Pipelines, Data Orchestration and Integration Tools
- Experience in data platforms on premises/cloud using technologies such as; Hadoop, Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, object, relational and NoSQL data stores.
- Hands-on experience with big data application development and cloud data warehousing (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Redshift, Snowflake, GCP BigQuery)
- Expertise in building data architectures that support batch and streaming paradigms
- Experience with standards such as JSON, XML, YAML, Avro, Parquet
- Strong communication skills
- Open to learning new technologies, methodologies, and skills
As the successful Data Engineer / Data Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining data pipelines
- Identifying and patching issues and bugs identified in the pipeline/architecture
- Working as part of a data specialist team to deliver quality service
- Providing access and identity management to onboard new customers onto the pre-existing platform
- Communicating with key stakeholders to define data requirements
Urgent roles and genuinely a career-changing opportunity.
Click ‘apply now', applications being reviewed as a priority.
Get in touch with Kerry Foreman | | Kerry Foreman | LinkedIn