A Kforce client is seeking to hire a Cloud Architect (AWS) in Nashville, Tennessee (TN). Summary: The Senior Architect of Cloud services is responsible for delivering value to the business by overseeing the ongoing maintenance and optimization of the client's AWS environments. This is done through leveraging the various tools in and outside of AWS, providing forward looking direction for third party and custom-built cloud systems, leadership of the in-house, and outsourced support teams supporting the cloud environment. That includes networking, monitoring, scaling, automation, security, and other responsibilities needed to maintain the environment. Additionally, you will partner with various stakeholder teams to support their cloud hosting needs.
- Strong knowledge of AWS and Cloud Computing concepts (preferred experience with AWS Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFormation)
- Strong knowledge in Cloud Financial Management with hands-on experience with AWS native and 3rd party cost management tools (Cost Explorer, Savings Plans, RIs, Cloudability)
- Strong knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat), Window Servers, and associated technologies (Active Directory, DNS)
- Experience with monitoring and management tools, deployment processes, and tools (Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Knowledge of Service Delivery (DevOps), technical quality control processes, artifacts, and related tools
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.