Here's what you'll be doing
We have a great opportunity within our Central Brand & Marketing team.
A career with us will be ideal for anyone that is highly analytical, with a curious and inquisitive nature.
The ability to pay attention to detail, communicate well and be highly organised are essential skills we require. You will not only need to understand the data but be able to provide insight and analysis through clear visual, written and verbal communication for the rest of the brand and marketing team, as well as the wider company.
The successful candidate will be supporting E.ON towards an analytics function that is an area of excellence, helping the wider teams understand and use data to make key business decisions based on reliable and effective data sets.
- Support with the ongoing requests of tracking
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Set up and maintain automated data processes
- Linking in with core and pillar marketing teams to ensure a cohesive analytics account
- Monitor and audit analytics account and data quality
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to marketing activity and website content
- Prepare reports for business cases using business analytics reporting tools
- Create performance dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Understand and monitor sector and competitor benchmarking
Supporting the Performance Marketing Analytics Manager
- Ongoing management of our cross-domain GA/GA4 accounts.
- Help governance our Google Tag Manager container
- Support in the continued updates of a one reporting platform solution
- Support in the updates of cookie compliance and online regulations.
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Identifying opportunities to improve integration across the marketing teams.
- Training the wider marketing team in Google Analytics
What we need from you
- Basic Google Analytics reporting ability
- Ability to understand large data sets and identify insights
- Advanced skills in Excel (pivot tables, complex formulae, and macros)
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to perform detailed analysis and pull key insights.
- Advanced Google Analytics implementation ability
- Advanced Tag Manager ability
- Advanced Data Studio or Power BI ability
Heres what you need to know
Were committed to equal opportunities and actively promote a diverse and inclusive working environment, and fairness for everyone.
We realise the best people bring their energy at different times, so were happy to talk flexible working. We offer a range of flexible working options, including full time, part time, job share and variable start and finishing times
This is a great opportunity to play a lead role in supporting our expanding business and helping to shape the future of energy.
We have a market leading benefits package it includes a, 26 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, a generous pension scheme and the chance to choose from 20 flexible benefits
E.ON is committed to being an inclusive employer. We recognise that everyone is different and we aim to provide a working environment where each person feels respected, valued and able to achieve their full potential. We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. If you require any reasonable adjustments, please just let us know.