Malaysia Cyber Security Summit is a joint initiative by CyberSecurity Malaysia and EC-Council to develop a program’which addresses the most pressing Cyber Security issues in the ASEAN region and speak about the most pressing need
of the hour – ‘Collaborating for Cyber Security’
Traditional methods to detect malware and cyber security threats are failing. Cyber criminals are constantly coming’up with new ways to bypass firewalls and become a threat to an organization’s security. Organisations today very well
realize that it is no more about the ‘if’ it is about the ‘when’ will they get attacked.
Owing to these vulnerabilities, it is of utmost importance to initiate a collaborative effort in combating the cyber’vulnerabilities and enhancing one’s cyber security preparedness.
CyberSecurity Malaysia and EC Council will be inviting 35+ top officials from the government, industry and academics’to address some of the most pressing issues like skill gap development, policy making, increasing cyber threat due to
technology up-gradation and regulations for cybercrime.’This summit will be the first of its kind held in Malaysia to bring together the ASEAN community to address together and’fight against cybercrime.
‘Cyber Security is no longer a regional issue and cannot be addressed locally’ says Dato’ Dr. Haji Amirudin Bin Abdul’Wahab, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at CyberSecurity Malaysia.
Topics of Discussion:
- Navigating ASEAN’s Cyber Threat Landscape with a Resilient Cyber Security Strategy
- Understanding the Top 3 priorities for our CISOs in 2018
- The Trends of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency in Digital Economy: Balancing the Risks’and Opportunities
- Strengthening Cyber Readiness by Addressing Skills Gap in Digital Economy
Experts at the summit include:
- Jay Bavisi,’President & CEO, EC Council
- Dato’ Dr. Haji Amirudin Bin Abdul Wahab,’CEO’CyberSecurity Malaysia
- Dato’ Arif Siddiqui,’Former CIO, Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia
- Peter Leong,’Head of Group Technology,
Kenanga Investment Bank Berhad’Malaysia
- Dr. Mingu,’Chief Information Security Officer, JPKN Sabah’Malaysia
- Vicknaeswaran’Sundararaju’Head, Group Information Security’PETRONAS
- Jasmine Goh,’Head of Information Security,
- Han Ther LEE,’Digital Security Advisor,
REA Group – Asia
- Murari Kalyanaramani,’Head of Information Security,
Standard Chartered Bank
Alliances & Delegate Registrations
Sponsorship & Trainings