Over 100 analytics experts and data scientists working in the banking industry will gather at the’Predictive’Analytics Innovation’Summit.
With the top minds in analytics coming together to discuss the burning issues that surround the field, this summit will provide delegates with the opportunity to gain valuable insight ensuring they leave with a greater knowledge and understanding.
As organisations are increasingly turning to analytics and data science in order to drive business success. We invite you to discuss your thoughts and feelings openly and connect with like-minded people. The conference is a prime opportunity for you to air your personal and business challenges.
With’Industry-leading experts’sharing’their’experience’and knowledge this is rare opportunity to truly improve your knowledge and skill set.
Be Part of It:
- 20+ industry expert keynote presentations
- 100+ analytics professionals attending
- Over 10 hours of networking opportunities included
- Access to online presentations on-demand post-summit
- 20+ case studies presented from Fortune 500 companies
Get an exclusive access to an interview with Caroline Clark, Machine Learning Engineer at Argos: “2018 will see lots of change in data science“.
Caroline has a PhD in Cosmology from the Theoretical Physics group at Imperial College London. Her interests are in optimisation, time series models, Bayesian techniques, as well as setting up processes for model evaluation.
She answered your questions including:
- how important is establishing a data-driven culture?
- is a data science team better centralised or decentralised?
- what new technologies and approach to data strategy should we watch out for in data analytics in 2018?
You can register online here. Use the code Q200‘and‘save
200‘off your two-day pass when registering!
For more information’on the summit and group rates, please contact Lewis: [email protected]
Regarding the refund policy, please check our’terms.