A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event,
15th March 2018, Museum of London Docklands, London.
Book online before 16<sup>th</sup> November to save
150 and quote ‘EB150
in the ID Code box.
Email your corporate email address to [email protected] to receive the full agenda for the day.
Maximise The Power Of New Technologies & Social Media To Boost Bottom-Line Results With’New, Innovative, Next-Generation Engaging Digital Marketing In Financial Services.
8 Advanced Sessions’Focused On Your Toughest Digital Marketing Challenges Within Financial Services -‘Which New Innovations Are Business Critical? How Can We Adapt To The Latest Developments In Social Media, Mobile, Multi-Channel Journeys & Content Creation?
- Innovative, Results-Boosting Social Media Strategies: Capitalise on opportunities in established and emerging social platforms for creative yet compliant social media engagement
- What’s Next? New Digital & Technology Trends & Innovations: Critical developments to truly optimise your digital performance
- Multi-Channel Excellence In Customer Journeys: Devise next-level, integrated journeys which create positive, engaging experiences
- Demonstrate ROI, Prove Value, Pinpoint Results: Gain actionable insights with effective measurement and channel attribution models
- Navigate Regulatory Limits For Fully-Compliant Digital Marketing: Updates on the constantly-changing regulatory landscape and the implications of GDPR
- Stay Relevant & On Trend In A Mobile-First World: Maximise engagement with up-to-date mobile strategies which capture customer attention
- Successful Transformation For Digitally- Savvy Financial Services Organisations: Drive agile working and adapt internal processes to win buy-in and drive digital adoption business-wide
- Relevant, Engaging, Attention-Grabbing Content: Harness innovative, targeted content to add value and drive results in digital marketing
In one inspiring day, 19 marketing and digital directors from leading finance brands‘from the likes of Lloyds Bank, Aviva, Google, UBS, GoCompare, Capital One and many more will explore business critical innovations in new tech, social media, mobile, multi-channel journeys and content creation.
Email’[email protected]‘for any general enquiries regarding this event.