This one day intensive workshop, jointly developed by Mark van Rijmenam, ranked one of the global top 10 Big Data influencers and Rob Livingstone addresses the most important factors that drive successful business outcomes from your investments in Big Data and Analytics – Strategic Leadership. BOOKING AND ADDITIONAL WORKSHOP INFORMATION
The harsh reality of Big Data initiatives
Despite the hype and promise of Big Data, currently:
- 13% of organizations have achieved full-scale production for their Big Data implementation,
- 27% of respondents described their Big Data initiatives as ‘successful’ and only 8% described them as ‘very successful’,
- 53% of organizations in the APEJ region consider Big Data and Analytics important for Business, yet
- Fewer than 1 percent of respondents were able to associate data- analytics success with revenue or cost improvement.
Beat the odds: How confident are you in achieving sustainable competitive advantage through Big Data and Analytics?
Why this course?
This course addresses one of the most important factors that drives successful business outcomes from your investments in Big Data and Analytics
Strategic Leadership. Well designed and implemented technologies alone are no guarantee of successful Big Data and Analytics outcomes.
- Only with the right strategic leadership capabilities can your organisation achieve sustained competitive advantage in an increasingly data-driven world where privacy and information security underpins customer trust in your organization.
- A critical success factor for recognising and fully exploiting the value drivers of your Big Data and Analytics initiatives are in ensuring that your business leadership skills and competencies across the entire organisation are up to the task. This requires cultural change and skill-building while also ensuring your IT teams are playing their part in driving successful business outcomes.
While Big Data depends on IT, success requires change in organization design, leadership and culture. How you manage this change determines the success.
Who should attend?
- Any C-level executive wanting to ensure that their organisation is approaching and utilising Big Data optimally.
- Any senior manager needing to gain insights into the new leadership competencies and skills inventories.
- IT vendors and service providers involved in their own, as well as their client’s Big Data and Analytics initiatives.
- Government, industry bodies and professional institutions needing to gain an independent, holistic and unobstructed understanding of the opportunities, challenges and risks that’organisations have to deal with in their Big Data and Analytics initiatives.