Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on
some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented
people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative,
entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Global Workforce Planning and Strategic insights are a multi-award-winning team that support
1300 colleagues across the UK, US, India & Philippines covering both call centre and back office
What you will be doing
As a Statistician-Data Analyst Specialist you will Support process improvement initiatives through
the disciplined use of measurements, accountability, analysis, and discussion of process
alternatives in order to arrive at best practices and support our Full Operational department.
- Use predictive modelling, statistics, trend analysis and other data analysis techniques to
collect, explore and identify right data to be analysed from internal and external sources
- Assist business analysts with finding patterns and relationships in data.
- Proactively and effectively interacts with other internal groups throughout FIS, sharing
insights with colleagues around the business at various hierarchies and different levels of
understanding in a serious of ways, such as formal presentations, written and in person.
- Share knowledge with other members of analytics team.
- Evaluates and improves internal tools and processes.
What you bring:
- Possess strong understanding of internal business segment (stakeholders)
- Experience in relational database structures, research methods, sampling techniques and
- Experience with interpreting analytic results and making recommendations to drive strategic
- Ability to present strategic insight to senior business leaders and collaborate on execution
- Be proficient in working with large-scale business data sets.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your
final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services &
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process
in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal
information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our
hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which
are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes
submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.