If you are a Staff Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a growing fintech company headquartered in beautiful Miami whos primary goal is to revolutionize the way accounts receivable teams work. Due to our growth and demand for our services, we are currently looking to add a Staff Software Engineer to our team. If you are looking to make a difference at a growing financial technology company while receiving a great salary and benefits, then we want to speak with you!
What You Will Be Doing
- In this role you will help shape the roles and makeup of the platform team and also lead in development activity on the team.
- You will also plan and execute platform migration projects; review, merge and write code and assess technology environment and implement improvements.
What You Need for this Position
5+ Years of Experience With:
- Ruby On Rails
- React/React Native
Bonus For Experience With
What's In It for You
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible and casual work environment
So, if you are a Staff Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact William Young
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : WY1-1680217 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
William Young – Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.