Job DescriptionPosition Summary
This position is responsible for the design, development and implementation of complete software components! Designs, develops and maintains high-quality code for sophisticated product components, and manages assigned projects independently. Serve as technical specialist for issues associated with specific projects. Work in collaboration with Principal, Sr. Principal and Architects to detail certain aspects of product design.
- Independently determines and develops approaches to solutions for assigned software development projects by identifying, resolving and mitigating risk, and communicating to the team and others.
- Provides technical solutions to details of product design and ensures that resulting design specification fits into technical architectural framework.
- Performs analysis to define design requirements for modification to existing tools, utilities, system structures, environments and provide technical into perspective on project scope and estimating activities
- Recommends and maintains technical design methodologies, processes and standards
- Provides technical mentorship to lower level engineers
- Assist Principal Engineers and Management with project scope
- Consistently meet commitments
- Assisting and driving customer solutions
- Participates in hiring and onboarding process
- Conducts presentations internally and externally
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with relevant platform technologies
- 5+ years programming experience in software languages that support F5 product line.
- Extensive development experience in object oriented programming.
- Strong analytic / trouble-shooting skills.
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment. Positive teammate
- Demonstrated excellence in written, interpersonal, and verbal communications.
- Demonstrated leadership role within project team.
- Extensive knowledge of product life cycle.
- Mastery in multiple skill areas.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years; or equivalent experience!
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we embrace diversity
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.Phishing Alert
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability,marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.