Solutions Architect Remote Up to 62,500 + up to 20% bonus + 38 days holidays + Benefits
I currently need an experienced Solutions Architect to join multi-national digital company, who are going through a sustained period of growth. They are operating a fully remote working model and plan to do this permanently moving forward, but their head office is in Yorkshire should you wish to go in at all.
The Solutions Architect will work with stakeholders to ensure that the solutions are designed and delivered to the correct principles and standards, delivering value in line with the technology strategy.
The Solution Architect will be required to support the implementation team through the discovery and delivery phases, to ensure successful implementation whilst also confirming adherence to the agreed architectural and integration principles, designs and patterns.
- Software solution architecture and design techniques
- Application and infrastructure security
- Integration Architecture
- Experience of defining and delivering complex application and infrastructure projects
- Experience of designing solutions incorporating cloud components, including PaaS and SaaS solutions
- Experience working with other areas including Product, Development, Testing etc.
- 35-hour work week
- Up to 20% bonus
- 30 days holidays + bank holidays
- 6% employer pension contribution and much more.
- Flexible working opportunities
They are looking to recruit passionate individuals who can work independently or as part of a larger team as required. They need a Solutions Architect who can hit the ground running from day one. They have been actively recruiting throughout the pandemic and can provide job security as well as opportunities for career progression.
Contact Scott Murray
If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your profile may be considered for other suitable vacancies that arise within the next 12 weeks.
Keywords: Solutions Architect, IT Architect Bradford, Derby, Nottingham, Birmingham, Sheffield, Leicester, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Leeds, Liverpool, Bristol, Cambridge, Oxford, Chester
Please follow us on twitter @erinassociates for similar roles
Erin Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.