Are you interested in securing your first role in Solutions Architecture and establish yourself in architectural and design principles at a highly successful software company?
My client is an innovative and creative software house with a passion for technology, looking for a Solutions Architect to job their already successful team, in order to deliver evolutionary architecure across a range of new and existing projects.
Solutions Architect Responsibilities:
- Establish architectural decisions in order to determine and support the design of the solution that will ultimately achieve understanding and commitment from stakeholders
- Establish the present 'vision' and how you plan on achieving it, identifying approaches, tools, techniques and appropriate solutions for stakeholders
- communicate clearly with the team and stakeholders, outlining technical strageties thoroughly and clearly.
Solutions Architect Requirements:
- A thorough background in Software Development
- Experience in providing technical expertise and support to a team throughout a software development process.
- An individual who is actively passionate about IT and a desire to grow the business as well as themselves.
- Excellent communication skills.
This Solutions Architect role is an opportunity to earn a salary of up to 50k. Based in Worcester.