£32,913 – £36,155– Plus market leading package (see below)
TheSolutions Architectis a key player in our Solutions Architecture function which will help transform the way ICT Services deliver solutions and services.
If you have an understanding of a range of platforms including on-premise, public and privatecloudand a drive to deliverhigh quality ICT servicesthen this position could be perfect for you.
You will be pivotal in changing the way the Councils ICT Servicebuilds and integrates systemsand were seeking anambitious, self-motivated, anddriven professionalwho canplan, designandarchitecta range of solutions.
What will you be doing?
- Be the lead expert onICT technical design
- Research and evaluate opportunitiesto innovate and utilise new ICT systems and services
- Supportingcontinuous improvement, high-performance andcollaboration
- Implementarchitectural and organisational design principlesinto thesolution design
- Provideexpertiseandguidanceon the viability of initiatives in your areas of expertise
What skills and experience do you need to have?
- Significant experience of conductingICT Architectural and Technical Design
- A passion formotivatingteam members andpromotingaperformance improvement culture
- Knowledge of how ICT can be used todrive changeandimprove the delivery of services
- The ability towork collaborativelywith others build relationships, guide, coach and influence others
- Established andproficient IT skillsandknowledgewith the ability tocritically analyseandevaluate,draw conclusionsandmake recommendations
What we offer you:
- £32,913-£36,155 annual salary
- 27 days of annual leave plus another 5 once you reach 5 years of continuous service
- Flexi time, allowing up to an additional 2 days of leave per month
- Super generous local government pension scheme
- Genuine progression opportunity
- The opportunity to work with a variety of systems
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced IT professional to get into a team that will fully invest in your development and job satisfaction.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we're currently working remotely. There'll be an opportunity to discuss future working arrangements at interview.
Make a confidential application today by visiting our Jobs Derbyshire page or email a copy of your CVwith the subject Solutions Architect.
For more information on our IT team and other vacancies in our team, simply visit;https://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/working-for-us/jobs/ict/ict-recruitment.aspx
Provisional Interview Date: Week commencing17 January 2022