A Solution Architect in Landa is a customer-facing role that will own the deployment of Workflow Solutions at Customer’s sites after press installation to increase Landa Press(es) productivity.
As a Workflow Solution Architect, you work directly with Landa customers, the Landa Workflow team, Landa Service, Landa Sales, and Landa Partners.
A major part of your role would be to identify workflow areas that require improvement at customers, tailor the workflow solution from end-to-end (content submission through fulfillment) and manage the deployment at the customer's premises, including all aspects of the workflow solution.
In addition, you will assist sales as a consultant and play a key role in selling Landa Digital Presses.
- Define, deploy and document the right digital workflow solution for Landa Customers based on customer assessment and needs.
- Work closely with Landa Workflow Group on defining/tailoring the right solution for Landa customers.
- Translate complex workflow use cases to requirements and work with the Workflow team at Landa on Promoting these.
- Train and mentor customers on how to best set up their workflow to maximize utilization of their Landa press
- Work with Landa Sales teams to develop and present solution proposals.
- Train customers on existing and new implemented workflow solution(s)
- Familiarity with digital print production processes and technology.
- Relevant experience in graphics art and/or the Packaging industry. Including deep knowledge in content creation, pre-press, print, finishing, and fulfillment.
- Familiarity with graphics art workflow operations, including supply chain, content operations, and production management.
- In-depth knowledge of upstream Workflow 3rd Party solutions in the Printing industry, such as VDP Authoring Tools, Automation tools, Preflight, Imposition, Nesting, MIS, W2P etc.
- In-Depth knowledge and understanding of Color Management
- Understanding of cloud-based technology, file formats, data transmission and storage, JDF/JMF, Mac and PC Platforms.
- Experience as a solution architect a Big Advantage
Apply for this job
First name *
Last name *
Resume * Attach Resume
LinkedIn Profile URL
Attach Cover Letter
I agree that you can keep my data for an extended time period so that it will be easier for you to contact me about job opportunities.