Looking for a .NET Developer for Cybersecurity Company
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Caitlin Johnson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 – $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a group of technology professionals with decades of experience in computer security, data security, computer forensics and eDiscovery technologies, desktop and application virtualization and even high-performance Data Center technologies. Many businesses are seeing this great migration of all things computing to the Cloud, hearing about the incredible benefits of the Cloud but are simply unable to tackle the technical or financial obstacles leaving them behind. The Cloud has changed everything, including the way your computing will be distributed and supported. We created our patented software platform designed to automate, manage and deliver your computing, applications and cloud technologies. A Subscription makes true Security, Cloud Computing, Data and Applications available to everyone, everywhere for less than anyone thought possible. That is our Mission, our Purpose making the very best Security, Computing and Cloud technologies available to everyone evening the business playing field for the little guys like us.
Why join us?
We are eager to invest in the success of your business, every step of the way.
- Must be extremely proficient in .NET and .NETCore.
- Must have experience in WPF and a good knowledge of MEF components and
- Must understand security (OAuth and Federated), RDP connectivity, and possess basic infrastructure/networking knowledge.
- We are a tech startup with good backing and a solid product offering for B2B and SMB. We anticipate significant growth this year and have formed strategic partnerships which require expanding our engineering headcount. Candidate will be full time remote to start.
- The position will also enjoy a fair degree of autonomy and be encouraged to find creative ways to improve our product line working closely with the Chief Product Officer and a small but highly effective engineering team.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.