Secure Video Conferencing Startup Seeks Software Engineer with WebRTC experience
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jacob Wolf
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Based out of SF, our platform combines secure video conferencing with a collection of intuitive tools developed for conducting remote, in-person, and hybrid legal proceedings. Currently our growing remote team is looking for a software engineer to create pipelines for recording and playing back media from WebRTC sessions.
Why join us?
As a Software Engineer with in our organization we are able to offer the following:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 5 Weeks of PTO and Federal holidays off
- Employee stock option plan
- Working for the next big thing!
- Experience working with WebRTC
- 3+ years of professional software development experience. (Bonus points for Ruby on Rails)
- Ability to multitask, troubleshoot, prioritize and manage time wisely. Strong Interpersonal skills to include: solid teamwork, and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate must be highly motivated with proven problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to drive change.
Applicant must be able to function in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.