A leading prop shop with a global presence (US, UK, Asia), my client is extremely tech-driven and invests heavily in its engineering teams. Developers here are truly world-class.
They are seeking a talented, well-rounded software engineer to design, develop and maintain applications and tools used to govern trading desks' adherence to risk parameters. Based in London, you will be working on greenfield development as well as legacy code, and you will be comfortable coding in both functional and OO languages across multiple platforms.
- Degree in Computer Science (or similar) from a top tier university
- Familiarity with more than one of the following: Elixir, Elm, Erlang, Haskell, Scala, Julia, Clojure
- Strong C / C++ / C# skills
- Active interest in software craftsmanship with desire to learn new programming languages
- Outstanding communication skills
- Finance industry experience is beneficial, but by no means essential
- Competitive salary package
- Have an impact in shaping a business where you can grow, learn and solve a variety of technical challenges
If you're interested in Software Engineer roles in London, please get in touch.