Java Software Engineer London Based Fully Remote OR Hybrid
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior-Mid Level Java Developer seeking the opportunity to work within either of a fully remote environment or an office-based environment. Our client has a vision to change e-trading technology for the better using the latest technologies. The successful candidate will be someone that is looking to build upon their knowledge of product development and will be comfortable contributing to a team that is always open to new ideas and ways of working.
This opportunity would suit a Java Software Developer who has an interest in learning new technologies within the financial technology space.
What you will get
- The opportunity to work fully remotely if you wish, with the office as an option.
- Lucrative share scheme.
- Fantastic career progression.
- A chance to work within a high performing team.
- Pension, insurance and medical cover for you and your family.
- Regular social events.
- Excellent holidays.
- Up to 90,000 per year base salary, negotiable upon experience.
What you will do
- Scale a low latency system in Java.
- Play a part in all projects from inception right through to delivery.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders and work within a global team.
- Work on cutting edge e trading solutions.
- Work within an Agile environment.
- Collaborate with product teams.
What you will need
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Background working with complex software solutions.
- A desire to learn and continuously develop technical skills.
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment.
- Experience in test driven development.
Find out more
If you would like to have a confidential conversation and find out more about this opportunity, then get in touch with Tiernan Ruddy at Harrington Starr or click on the apply button below.