Software Engineer Quality Assurance Python London. In our opinion, this client is number 1 in their field. They have the best tech talent, the fastest systems, they are the most innovative, and have one of the biggest nets spent per head on training we have ever seen and this would be a great opportunity for a Software Engineer to be part of an engineering productivity team. This team builds tools for developers that reduce the time engineering teams can have new tools into live production.
The Software Engineer Quality Assurance will:
- Architect, design, and implement automation testing framework to reduce time to market for production software.
- Work with software developers and testers to improve the test framework.
- Design and build testing strategies for live production environments and internal applications.
- Implement, change, and configure platform improvements.
The Software Engineer Quality Assurance will need to have:
- A degree in a STEM-related subject.
- 2 + years of Python programming experience.
- Extensive experience with BDD TDD methodologies
- Solid programming and software design skills.
- Experience working within the financial services industry.
- Solid Quality Assurance experience.
- Automation experience.
- Proven Linux experience.
The Software Engineer will be part of something completely extraordinary, working with a highly talented team. Options to progress within the business into software engineering, front-office, or business-focused opportunities in the future. Benefits include a Bonus of up to 100% of salary, 26 days of holiday, company pension contribution, life insurance, private medical cover, and a wellness package.