Cloud Decisions are excited to be working with one of the most well known organisations out there, who are a global Microsft alliance partner this company is quickly becoming the most prominent technology enabler at the centre of Belfast's emerging technology scene.
- Do you want to work in a dynamic environment with a variety of project lifecycles to challenge yourself with?
- Looking for an opportunity to develop into DevOps and Cloud?
- Are you passionate about your career and want to work in a place that will provide progression opportunities into Subject Matter Expert and Lead Developer roles?
- Do you want a job that will give you access to Cloud Academy training to accelerate your technical skills?
- Want to join a company where culture and employee happiness is at the heart of everything they do?
Look no further than this opportunity!
What we're looking for:
As a Software Engineer, you will be dealing with a variety of projects as well as managing existing products and services, such as Cloud Native AI driven financial/cyber crime prevention solutions. We are looking for somebody with a strong software development background, who is keen to work on new and existing product/application development projects and problem-solving complex, code-based performance issue.
To exceed in this role, you will need to have:
- 1+ years of experience in Software Development
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to work autonomously with support from Senior Developers
- Solid understanding of C#/.net
- Ability to problem-solving complex, code-based performance issue.
- Desire to learn new and emerging technologies including Cloud / DevOps
- Java Script / GIT / JSON
- Azure App Tools API Management, Function Apps, Logic Apps
- Azure DevOps, DevOps (CI/CD)
- Interest towards moving into the Cloud (Azure but AWS/GCP)
- Understanding on applications hosted on either Windows Server or Linux
What to do next… simply get in touch with us!
Cloud Decisions are proud to be part of Microsoft UK's Partner Talent Services and able to you to connect with some of the best cloud career opportunities within the Microsoft Partner Network. Our Talent Specialists are also Microsoft certified in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365, allowing us to have conversations at depth with you about your technical/consulting experience. Whether this role is right for you or not we can also connect you with other opportunities to suit your background.