We are currently searching for a passionate and talented Software Engineer for continuously integrating ML models and refinements into our product. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the latest Microsoft technology in highly agile and collaborative engineering and data science teams.
While working at FISCAL, you will be able to develop and enhance your technical skills by utilising the latest technologies and techniques. We will also provide you with the opportunity to broaden your skillset in data science and engineering as this role sits at the interface between both. Our modern, supportive and collaborative working environment provides you with the opportunity to share knowledge and learn new skills, supporting your career and personal growth.
What you’ll be doing…
· Integrating new pipelines and features from research carried out in the data science team into the product based on Microsoft technology stack
· Optimising ML frameworks libraries
· Running datasets and interpreting results to ensure ML models are delivering results to the quality expected
· Actively contributing to sprint planning meetings, stand-ups and end of sprint retrospectives
· Supporting your colleagues and working to achieve common team goals
· Building software based on the Agile principles and practices including Scrum, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
We are looking for someone with…
· 2-3 years demonstrable experience of working with the following technologies: mainly C#, SQL and python (Azure would be advantageous)
· Great communication skills, who enjoys collaborating with a team of talented data scientists and engineers
· Knowledge of developing and expanding unit tests and/or automated test frameworks
· A conscientious and dedicated attitude, who is keen to learn new skills
· Strong problem-solving skills, who can think creatively
What gives you an edge…
· Knowledge of cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP) and big data tools (Spark, Hadoop)
· Skills in designing AI and Machine Learning systems to automate predictive models
· Previous experience of developing and enhancing SaaS products
· Experience of working in a dynamic Agile software development team
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL has approximately 50 employees, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.
· A flexible working policy, FTE 37.5 hours
· 20 days Annual Leave plus, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days, Christmas week close down (additional 3 days and 8 Bank Holidays,
· Holiday buy & sell scheme
· £500 per annum Wellbeing Allowance, including Perkbox
· Employer pension contribution and life assurance
· Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
· An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
· Free on-site parking
· Cycle to work scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £40,000.00 per year